This picture was taken the day we brought Jonathon and Isaac home from the hospital. We laid them in their crib and I remember thinking how big it looked, and how tiny and helpless they looked in comparison-like sweet little angels . . .Today, while I was upstairs in the bathroom, I could hear these two precious angels downstairs laughing and squealing with delight as plastic crinkled in the background. When I came downstairs to see what was so funny, I found both boys standing in our family room in a pile (more like several mountains) of cereal. They had emptied an entire box of shredded wheat and a full bag of cinnamon toast crunch cereal onto the floor and walked around on it.
Where is the picture you ask? Let me refer you to the picture above-the one that helps me keep my sanity on days like today . . .
1 comment:
I bet you wanted to both laugh and cry at the same time. It's hard to get mad when you see how fun they are having, but then that soon ends when you are the one left cleaning it all up! Wish I could of been there to see it in person
Aunt Amy
Post a Comment