Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Testing


On Monday night Gabe got to test for his next belt in Taekwondo. They also let him break his first boards. Me being the superb photographer that I am, missed the actual breaking shot (I'm blaming it on the fact that I was trying to take the picture and watch at the same time), but here is what he looked like just after it broke.


He got to break two boards, one with his foot and one with his hand.


Normally, if you are a white belt you can test for a yellow belt. But, Gabe is in what they call "Little Ninjas" (for the 5 and under crowd), so his belt is now a white belt with a yellow stripe. He's pretty excited about it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow Gaber! Way to go!!!! I love looking at all the pictures and miss all of you very much. I can't wait to see you and hopefully it will be sooner than later.
Your little ones are growing up way to fast and I feel like I miss so much being this far away.
I'm thankful for just about everything you named except I can't really claim the husband fighting for our country and the blueberry salad, what is that by the way?
God has blessed us with so much and continues to everyday.
He has always provided and I'm so thankful for that.
Hoping to see you very soon
Love,
Aunt Amy