I'm here, Mindy! I've been waiting for you to post some pics and stories! I'm so glad you've got a laptop because they are so awesome! Mine is currently broken and waiting for DJ to put a new hard drive in it...I wish he'd hurry up! :) Love the BDAY pics and how fun! You must post on how you made the ice cream cake and I love the celebration plate...such a neat idea! :)
1 comment:
I'm here, Mindy! I've been waiting for you to post some pics and stories! I'm so glad you've got a laptop because they are so awesome! Mine is currently broken and waiting for DJ to put a new hard drive in it...I wish he'd hurry up! :) Love the BDAY pics and how fun! You must post on how you made the ice cream cake and I love the celebration plate...such a neat idea! :)
Post a Comment